Analysts say $47 billion WeWork is trying to position itself as a tech company as it prepares to go public, but it doesn't really look like one
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Federal Bank Q4 profit falls 21 pc to Rs 301 cr
- A COVID-19 drug hackathon in India is inviting students to give it a shot
- World Menstrual Hygiene Day: Brands come forward to raise awareness
- No heat wave this weekend: Thurderstorm, squall to bring respite (Ld)
- IIT Alumni Council to set up mega lab in Mumbai to conduct 1-cr COVID-19 tests a month