Announcing IGNITION 2018 speakers: Don't miss Scott Galloway, Janice Min, Steve Case, and more!
Prepare for the year ahead with insights from today's brightest minds. Join us at Business Insider's flagship conference, IGNITION: Media, Technology & Transformation, now in its ninth year.
This year's speakers are innovators transforming media, technology, and society. The lineup is packed with top executives from some of the hottest tech startups and innovative corporate enterprises. Thought leaders from Dropbox, Hulu, Etsy, and Openwater will be discussing critical topics, from AI and robotics to the future of entertainment, healthcare, finance, and transportation.Want to hear how Keller Rinaudo is working to build a life-saving drone-delivery service in the most remote regions of the world? Learn how Dropbox CEO and cofounder Drew Houston built his $12 billion company? Hear from AOL cofounder and entrepreneur Steve Case about his investing approach that he calls "Rise of the Rest"?
Check out the remarkable lineup of speakers confirmed so far:
- Victoria Canal, singer-songwriter
- Steve Case, chairman and CEO, Revolution; cofounder, AOL
- Barbara Corcoran of ABC's "Shark Tank"
- Randy Freer, CEO, Hulu
- Scott Galloway, founder, Gartner L2; professor of marketing, NYU Stern
- Drew Houston, cofounder and CEO, Dropbox
- Mary Lou Jepsen, CEO and founder, Openwater
- Janice Min, media consultant, NBC Universal Cable Entertainment and Valence Media
- Keller Rinaudo, CEO and cofounder, Zipline
- Joe and Anthony Russo, directors of "Avengers: Infinity War"; cofounders, AGBO
- Josh Silverman, CEO, Etsy
- Padmasree Warrior, CEO and CDO of NIO US
One ticket, two days, 50-plus insightful speakers, over 600 executives.