Another snowstorm has hit the East Coast, but airports aren't yet reporting major delays
Just weeks after the US East Cost was slammed by a massive winter storm, another wave of snow has swept into the region.
Screenshot via Flightradar24.com
On Friday, snow was steadily falling throughout the New York and New Jersey region and in other cities up and down the East Coast, but for the most part, airports were operating without major delays, according to the Federal Aviation Administration.
We're keeping track of the storm and its impact on transportation, so check back for updates.
The forecast is for a significantly less severe storm than we got with Jonas, which dumped a near-record amount of snow in the NY-NJ region.
Popular on BI
- A top AI researcher reportedly left Google for OpenAI after sharing concerns the company was training Bard on ChatGPT data
- An AI researcher who has been warning about the technology for over 20 years says we should 'shut it all down,' and issue an 'indefinite and worldwide' ban
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge