Apple Generated More iPhone Revenue In One Weekend Than All Of BlackBerry Will Sell For
The news comes on the same day
Apple sold 9 million of them.
Now, those 9 million iPhones are a mix of both models, the top-tier
So, in short, Apple generated more revenue from iPhone sales last weekend than all of BlackBerry will likely sell for.
- RBI expected to hold rates for the 5th time in a row, no cuts likely before Q2FY25
- IBM, Meta launch AI Alliance to build open, responsible AI
- Have no fear in saying 'I'm on medication': Karan Johar on his battle with anxiety
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane vs Ola S1 Air – price, range and features compared
- Global crypto market hits $1.5 trillion as panic buying fuels Bitcoin price