Apple is fixing a ton of problems with Apple Music
AP Photo/Jeff Chiu
The fixes address a problem that prevented iCloud Music from turning on and one that showed the wrong album art for a certain artist or song, for example.
Apple Music launched on June 30, and since then users have reported several bugs within the app.
Even Jim Dalrymple, a longtime Apple enthusiast, wrote that Apple Music had somehow deleted 4,000 of his songs. Now it looks like Apple is starting to address some of the more noticeable bugs with the service.
Here's the full list of fixes included in the update:
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I tried a calendar that's meant to boost productivity by mapping out the number of weeks you have left to live — here's how it went
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- 44 key areas, a national framework, and a multi-institutional approach — Here's what you need to know about India's new National Blockchain Strategy
- India's biggest test wins since 2018 — Virat Kohli was not the captain in two of those 14 matches
- Samsung launches Galaxy A03 Core with 6.5-inch display, 5,000 mAh battery, starting at ₹7,999
- Nifty 50 goes below 17,000-mark on rising Omicron cases, fear of lockdown
- Indian government is reportedly looking to regularise work from home with a comprehensive framework