Apple just fixed a bug that's been crashing thousands of iPhones
Apple pushed a new version of iOS to iPhones and iPads on Thursday that fixes a significant web link crashing issue that affected thousands of iPhones.
Users first started reporting the issue last week, after Apple released iOS 9.3, a major software update. The bug was related to Universal Links, a feature that lets apps link directly to other apps, instead of to a browser page. Apple had previously promised that a fix was coming.
The update should be available now. You can grab it at Settings > General > Software Update.
Here's the changelog:
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states