Apple wants to be selling cars in five years
It's just the latest in a recent string of reports about Apple's plans to enter the automotive industry.What seemed like a crazy rumor a couple weeks ago, when an Apple employee first emailed Business Insider about it, has now been confirmed by multiple news outlets.
The project is being led by Steve Zadesky, who ran iPhone and iPod development at the company and started his career as an engineer at Ford.
- Karnataka CM Yediyurappa and MP from Punjab Harshmit Kaur Badal test COVID-19 positive
- Pakistan temporarily shuts down social media amid anti-France protests
- Four charts show how COVID-19 vaccines are being distributed in India
- WATCH: Crystal clear footage of NASA astronauts walking in space, changing out pipes, installing cameras and much more
- boAt secures investment from Qualcomm Ventures – its second fundraising in 2021 after bagging $100 million from Warburg Pincus