Apple's annual summit for app creators is hitting San Francisco on June 13
Apple's annual developer conference usually takes place in June, and now we know exactly when this year: From June 13 through June 17 in San Francisco.
Apple's automated voice assistant Siri provided the dates and location to Business Insider on Monday. However, Apple's official website has not yet been updated, 9to5Mac points out.
In past years, WWDC has taken place at the Moscone convention center in San Francisco.
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO