Apple's back-to-school deals include discounts on Macs and iPads, plus you can get a free pair of Beats headphones
- Apple products are hot commodities during the back-to-school season, but they are often a bit pricey.
- Every year, Apple offers an education discount on its products, including MacBooks, Macs, and iPads.
- This year, students and educators can also get a pair of Beats headphones for free when they buy a Mac, MacBook, or iPad.
- You can also save 20% on AppleCare+ device protection and 50% on Apple Music.
- Here's who can get the education discount and the best deals you can get with it.
We may be in the middle of summer, but it's already time to start thinking about the back-to-school season. Apple has announced a series of great deals on products for students and educators, so they can get discounts on laptops, tablets, software, and accessories.
With the education discount, students, school staff, and students' parents can save up to $400 on Macs, $50 on select iPads, 5-10% on accessories, 50% on Apple Music, and 20% on AppleCare+ device protection. If you buy a Mac or iPad, you can also get a free pair of Beats headphones.If you're eligible for student pricing and don't see the discounted prices, you'll need head to Apple's back-to-school site first.
It's also important to note that the deals run through September 26, 2019 - so it's worth acting quickly if you find something you're interested in.
Keep scrolling to check out the best Apple back-to-school deals or shop all education discounts here.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.