Apple's new credit card, the Apple Card, is available now - here's how it works
- Apple's new credit card, the Apple Card, launched in August.
- The Apple Card builds on Apple's existing credit card integrations in the iPhone, like Apple Pay.
- You can apply for the card right now through your iPhone, and setting it up is simple. Apple released a series of videos walking through how it works, which we've embedded below.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Apple's first-ever credit card, the Apple Card, is available as of this month.
As you might expect, you need to be an iPhone user to apply for the card. But there's good news, too: Signing up for the card and using it is made far easier specifically because of the iPhone.
If you've got one or are thinking about getting one, you'll want to take a look at the series of videos that Apple released about its new card - check them all out below:
Interested in getting an Apple Card? Here's how to apply:
How to activate your Apple Card:
How to make offline purchases:
How to make online purchases:
How to find your card number:
How to see your "Daily Cash" — Apple Card's version of cash back:
How to make payments:
How to see how much you're spending:
How to use Apple Card customer support:
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals