Apple's new headquarters was supposed to wrap up landscaping last month - here's what it looks like now
In the clip filmed by Matthew Roberts, you can see that people are already working inside Apple's big circular building, nicknamed "the spaceship."
The video also gives a good look at the Steve Jobs theater, an auditorium Apple is likely to launch upcoming products in. It looks nearly done.
Apple announced in April that it had started to move employees into its new headquarters. According to the city of Cupertino, landscaping was supposed to be finished by the end of June.
Take a look for yourself:
- A college is removing its vending machines after a student discovered they were using facial-recognition technology
- 11 states pay more in federal taxes than they get back - here's how every state fares
- Steve Jobs once said the best managers are 'individual contributors' who aren't interested in managing people
- Fuel your morning: Wholesome South Indian breakfast ideas for health
- Vodafone Idea shares tumble 14%, mcap erodes ₹10,806.7 cr
- National parties declare income of ₹3,077 cr in 2022-23; BJP has highest share
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of new Rs 100 cancer pill: Docs
- Multiplexes' revenue growth to dip to 15% in FY25 as OTTs crimp profit margins