Apple's one-day shopping event is today and it's offering free gift cards up to $150
Apple's pre-announced Black Friday event is here, and it's offering free Apple gift cards worth up to $150 when you buy selected Apple products at full price for today only.
After opting out of Black Friday last year, the deals are more than what people might have been expecting, but the best discounts on Apple products are still through third-party retailers.
Here's the breakdown:
- MacBooks: Get a $150 Apple Gift Card when you buy a Mac computer, ranging from the cheapest MacBook Air model ($999) to the MacBook Pro's ($1,299-$1,999) - though notably not the new ones with the Touch Bar - or the iMacs ($1,099-$1,499).
- iPads: Get an $100 Apple gift card when you buy one of three iPads, the Mini 4 ($399), the Air 2 ($399), or the Pro ($599).
- iPhones: Get a $50 Apple gift card when you buy an iPhone SE ($399), iPhone 6s ($549), or an iPhone 6s Plus ($649).
- Apple Watch: Get a $25 Apple gift card when you buy any Apple Watch Series 1 model ($269-$299).
- Apple TV: Get a $25 Apple gift card when you buy an Apple TV ($149).
Apple also wants you to shop the event online - it is offering free delivery on products ordered today, as previously announced, and it has said the best way to shop the event is via the Apple Store app.
It looks like Apple is also offering Apple Music, its subscription music-streaming service, free for three months.
NOW WATCH: What those tiny rivets on your jeans are for
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- After Germany enters recession, fears in Singapore of 'technical recession'
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel
- 10 ways to reduce your home loan EMI burden