APPLY NOW: Business Insider is hiring a markets editor
Business Insider is looking for an editor to join our markets team in New York.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThe markets editor will work with reporters in New York to cover developments in financial markets and economic news.
AdvertisementThe ideal candidate:
- Is a markets junkie who can get excited by spikes in the VIX index and Fed policy decisions
- Has excellent news judgment and a knack for storytelling
- Has the ability to work at lightning speed
- Has impeccable writing and editing skills
- Has experience running a team of reporters
- Is experienced using social media to report and cover news
APPLY HERE with your resume and cover letter telling us why this is your ideal job.Please note that this position requires that you work in our Manhattan office. Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits.
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP
- Non-banking finance firm Power Finance Corporation records 49% jump in net profits in FY21
- The Internet's original source code is going up for auction on Sotheby's as an NFT this month
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with 4K resolution