APPLY NOW: Business Insider is hiring a markets editor
Business Insider is looking for an editor to join our markets team in New York.
The markets editor will work with reporters in New York to cover developments in financial markets and economic news.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a markets junkie who can get excited by spikes in the VIX index and Fed policy decisions
- Has excellent news judgment and a knack for storytelling
- Has the ability to work at lightning speed
- Has impeccable writing and editing skills
- Has experience running a team of reporters
- Is experienced using social media to report and cover news
APPLY HERE with your resume and cover letter telling us why this is your ideal job.
Please note that this position requires that you work in our Manhattan office. Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits.
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts
- IPL has given me confidence to remain calm under pressure: Rinku Singh
- GST collection surges to 8-month high in November
- Environmental Impact Assessments