APPLY TODAY: Startups, not-for-profits, and educational organizations get a special offer to attend IGNITION 2018
Calling all startups, not-for-profits, and educational organizations!
Apply to attend IGNITION 2018 at a specially discounted rate.
If you need to know what's happening right now in media and technology, you won't want to miss Business Insider's flagship conference. IGNITION will give you the industry news and information you need to move your business forward.You'll hear from a speaker lineup featuring tech executives, media all-stars, and industry transformers, including Steve Case, Mary Lou Jepsen, Randy Freer, Paul Graham, and Drew Houston, and network with an engaged community of next-generation leaders.Advertisement
IGNITION is offering a limited number of discounted tickets to early-stage startups, not-for-profits, and educational institutions.
Fill out our simple application, and you might be eligible to score discounted tickets - up to 50% off the full price.
IGNITION DetailsWhen: Monday, December 3, and Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Where: Spring Studios, 50 Varick St., New York, NY 10013What's included: Your ticket will give you full access to both days' programming and includes breakfast, lunch, cocktail reception, and networking opportunities.
- India registers 61,537 new COVID-19 cases and 933 more deaths, taking the total toll to 42,518
- A landslide in Kerala's Idukki has left 18 dead and over 50 missing
- Captain Deepak Sathe, pilot of the crashed AI Express flight, was a former Air Force officer and a part of the Golden Arrows squad
- Devastating images show how Air India express plane crash in Kerala split the flight in two and left 18 dead and over a 100 injured
- Best kids umbrellas that make rain or sun more fun