Arianna Huffington is launching a new media venture backed by Jack Ma
Arianna Huffington is launching a new media venture, called Thrive, which will focus on health and wellness, according to the Bloomberg terminal.
Thrive will reportedly be backed by Alibaba founder Jack Ma and venture capital firm Lerer Hippeau.
Huffington is the cofounder and editor-in-chief of the pioneering new media site, The Huffington Post.
- Fuel your brain: 7 Foods to enhance mental sharpness during exam time
- I'm still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade
- Billionaires to Bollywood: All invited to Anant Ambani's pre-wedding festivities