Arnold Schwarzenegger had a very close encounter with an elephant, then used it to spread an important message
While on safari in South Africa, actor and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger had a close encounter with a huge elephant. Luckily, he captured the encounter on video, which he then shared on Instagram:
The moment when the elephant gets right up to the car and begins to chase after it looks like something out of "Jurassic Park."
Indeed, Schwarzenegger said he "couldn't have written this safari encounter better if it was in a movie."
"I'm absolutely in awe of these beautiful, strong animals, even though some of us had to change our pants after this," Schwarzenegger quipped.
Schwarzenegger, a staunch environmentalist, used his meeting with the elephant to spread an anti-poaching message.
"We need to stop killing them - take a photo, not a shot. Would you rather be able to experience these creatures or a hunk of ivory? I thought so," he concluded.
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states
- Sunil Kanugolu: The poll strategist behind Congress' win in Telangana
- Digvijaya and Kamal Nath are now history, says Ashwini Vaishnaw as BJP attains victory in MP