Audi wants to give you a week's worth of free car rentals when you buy or lease a new ride
- Audi is giving customers who buy or lease new vehicles seven free days to use its Silvercar rental service.
- The program, called "Always Audi," is available to customers who lease vehicles from model year 2019 or later.
- Audi purchased Silvercar in 2017.
- The service allows customers in 20 cities to rent the Audi A4 luxury sedan and the A5 convertible, as well as the Q5 and Q7 SUVs.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Audi is giving some customers seven free days to use its Silvercar rental service.
The program, called "Always Audi," is available to customers who buy or lease vehicles from model-year 2019 or later. Eligible customers will have three years to claim the free rental-days, which can be used all at once or in smaller portions.
"This new offering deepens our ties with Silvercar and offers customers even more ways to experience Audi," Cian O'Brien, the interim president and chief operating officer of Audi of America, said in a press release. "With this program, Silvercar will make it easy to drive the Audi you love - or experience other vehicles in the fleet - even when you're away from home."
Audi purchased Silvercar in 2017. The service allows customers in 20 cities to rent Audi's A4 and A5 sedans, as well as its Q5 and Q7 SUVs.
Audi also has a vehicle-subscription service, Audi Select, that it launched last year in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area. The service gives subscribers the ability to choose between a maximum of eight vehicles and to swap vehicles twice per month.
- Congress 'hand' stops BRS 'car' in Telangana, Revanth Reddy leads in Kamareddy seat as KCR trails
- Santa Claus Rally may hit markets early as BJP storms to power in Hindi Heartland
- Assembly results: BJP leading in 54 seats in Chhattisgarh
- BJP leading in 155 of 230 seats in Madhya Pradesh, Congress ahead in 72
- Rajasthan assembly polls: BJP surges ahead of Congress to take lead