An Unusual Farmer Creating Organic Magic in 108 Acres In Bangalore
Back2Basics, is exactly what is sounds like; an
After working in various corporate roles across the globe,
He calls himself a ‘Chief Farmer’ and is definitely unlike any farmer you’ve met. His farms are spread across hundred and eight acres around Bangalore. It’s different than ordinary farms because it boasts of many local and exotic varieties of fruits, vegetables, and greens, cold-pressed oils produced using best techniques and chemical-free inputs.
Back2Basics supplies produce to reputed grocery chains, retailers,
What makes Back2Basics different is the fact that they are involved completely in the business from production to supply. Even the organic food chains that you might know of, buy from him.
To create a consumer brand, Madhu has now opened up Back2Basics to the public after starting in 2011. He wants to get the farm directly to consumers and has even started experiential farming to take the consumers back to his/her roots. You can pluck your own produce at Back2Basics farm after putting in a simple request.
Until then, let us take you on a healthy and nourishing tour.
Popular on BI
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes