Bang With Friends Goes Mobile With Apps For iPhone And Android
Bang With Friends (BWF), the social network that helps enable sexual encounters with your
Now users of the popular service can see who's "down to bang" on the go. New to the app also adds ability to hang out with a friend first instead of explicitly expressing an interest to "bang." Also exclusive to the mobile app is the option to "undo a bang" if you're "too drunk and selected the wrong friend."
Similar to popular dating app Tinder, BWF's new interface makes it easy to swipe up to hang out and swipe down to "bang."
BWF now has more than 900,000 members after just 90 days and has matched 200,000 couples, further solidifying "friends with benefits" everywhere. The startup is raising about $1 Million to further its cause.
BWF stresses that the website and apps are all about honest intentions and "cutting through the bull----" of traditional courting.
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life