Batman has joined the cast of 'Fortnite' to celebrate the 80th anniversary of the Dark Knight
- DC Comics' Batman and Catwoman are the latest playable characters in "Fortnite."
- "Fortnite" creator Epic Games is now offering outfits for both characters and Batman's signature grapnel gun and explosive Batarangs are available as weapons.
- The outfits can be purchased separately using Fortnite's in-game currency, v-bucks. The Batman outfit costs 2,000 v-bucks, or $20, while the Catwoman outfit costs $15, or 1,500 v-bucks.
- Epic Games has also introduced several Batman-related challenges offering free rewards.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
"Fortnite" has added Batman and Catwoman from DC Comics as playable characters, the latest guest stars in a constantly growing roster of crossovers that includes "John Wick," "Stranger Things," and "Marvel's Avengers."DC Comics celebrated Batman's 80th anniversary on September 22, and the "Fortnite" crossover event will run until October 6. Players can spend $20 or 2,000 v-bucks on the Caped Crusader Pack For to unlock two Batman outfits - one based on the comic books, and another based on "The Dark Knight" trilogy staring Christian Bale. The pack also includes a Batman-themed pick axe and glider.
- Sensex tumbles 531 points, Nifty ends below 14,250 — IT and auto drag market lower
- Ahead of farmers Republic Day tractor parade, thousands of police personnel deployed in Ghaziabad
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Q3 profit rises 16% to ₹1,854 crore on low provisions for bad loans
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai pledges $150 million for COVID-19 vaccine education and distribution
- COVID-19 vaccine recipient dies after getting jab in California