Batman has joined the cast of 'Fortnite' to celebrate the 80th anniversary of the Dark Knight
- DC Comics' Batman and Catwoman are the latest playable characters in "Fortnite."
- "Fortnite" creator Epic Games is now offering outfits for both characters and Batman's signature grapnel gun and explosive Batarangs are available as weapons.
- The outfits can be purchased separately using Fortnite's in-game currency, v-bucks. The Batman outfit costs 2,000 v-bucks, or $20, while the Catwoman outfit costs $15, or 1,500 v-bucks.
- Epic Games has also introduced several Batman-related challenges offering free rewards.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
"Fortnite" has added Batman and Catwoman from DC Comics as playable characters, the latest guest stars in a constantly growing roster of crossovers that includes "John Wick," "Stranger Things," and "Marvel's Avengers."DC Comics celebrated Batman's 80th anniversary on September 22, and the "Fortnite" crossover event will run until October 6. Players can spend $20 or 2,000 v-bucks on the Caped Crusader Pack For to unlock two Batman outfits - one based on the comic books, and another based on "The Dark Knight" trilogy staring Christian Bale. The pack also includes a Batman-themed pick axe and glider.Advertisement
- Best wet grinders for home in India
- Instagram Reels' new update allows longer videos — doubles the length of the clips you can upload
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE announced with 6.5-inch 120Hz display, triple rear cameras
- Massive fire at ONGC’s Surat plant, no casualties reported
- Global labour income estimated to have declined by $3.5 trillion in first 3 quarters of 2020, says ILO