Belmont Stakes 2018: Start time, odds, and where to watch
Todd Olszewski/Getty Images
- The race for the Triple Crown returns this weekend with the 150th running of the Belmont Stakes.
- Justify enters the race as the heavy favorite to win and become just the 13th horse in history to win the Triple Crown.
- The Belmont Stakes will be broadcast on NBC with post time set for 6:37 p.m.
The race is set for Saturday, June 9, and will be shown live on NBC. You can follow the earlier races in the day starting at 2 p.m. on NBC Sports, with coverage switching at 5 p.m. over to NBC. Post time for the big race is set for 6:37 p.m., but chances are you'll want to tune in at least 20 minutes early to get caught up on any breaking news ahead of the race and ensure you don't miss the start.
Post positions and the opening lines were set on Tuesday. Odds will continue to change in the lead up to the race as bets are placed, but for anyone looking to start planning out their trifectas, you can find them below.
- Justify (4/5)
- Free Drop Billy (30/1)
- Bravazo (8/1)
- Hofburg (9/2)
- Restoring Hope (30/1)
- Gronkowski (12/1)
- Tenfold (12/1)
- Vino Rosso (8/1)
- Noble Indy (30/1)
- Blended Citizen (15/1)
More Triple Crown 2018:
- Belmont Stakes 2018: Post positions and opening odds for the final leg of the Triple Crown
- Belmont Stakes 2018: Justify is the heavy favorite to win the Triple Crown and he already caught a big break against the other horses
- Bank stocks rally ahead of Supreme Court verdict on moratorium, MPC meet this week
- Dentsu Aegis Network is now dentsu international
- Top stock movers — Future Retail, Hero MotoCorp, Indoco Remedies, Surya Roshni, PVR, Vodafone-Idea and more
- MX Player’s Aashram garners 300 million+ streams in less than a month
- Our pick of the best IPL 2020 ads: Week 1