Bethenny Frankel, Gary Vaynerchuk, and other wildly successful CEOs on the questions they ask themselves to ensure they stay happy
- These advisors - from Bethenny Frankel to Gary Vaynerchuk - are at the top of their game.
- But for them, happiness isn't about having all of the answers. Instead, they know the right questions to ask.
- From goal-setting to reflecting on mistakes, these questions help them focus and foreground happiness.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Happiness isn't always about having the answers; sometimes you just need to ask the right questions. We asked Bethenny Frankel, Gary Vaynerchuk, and successful advisors in The Oracles what they ask themselves every day to make sure they are living life to its fullest. Here's what they told us.
1. Why do I do what I do?
2. Am I present in the moment?
3. What three wins would make the week a success?
4. What are my midterm and long-term goals?
5. What could be the greatest outcome for everyone?
6. What can I learn from this experience?
7. Where are my actions taking me?
8. What can I do better tomorrow?
- Richest entrepreneurs under 40 named in the IIFL Wealth Hurun list became more richer by 12% in last one year
- Time taken to deliver items & returns are the key pain points for e-comm consumers
- DGCI allows Serum Institute to export malaria vaccine to UK
- Upcoming cars launching in India in October 2022
- Gurgaon-based Indifi disbursed ₹2,800 crore worth of loans to small business owners
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World