BEZOS: Amazon Employees Don't Need Free Massages
Amazon president, chairman, and CEO Jeff Bezos explains why Amazon doesn't feel the need to keep up with the amenities of other silicon valley startups.
Edited by Devan Joseph. Special thanks to Justin Gmoser and Sam Rega.
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- India biggest exporter of vaccines, mobile phones: Union Minister Thakur
- 'Waste to wonder' park coming up in Agra
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months