BEZOS: Amazon Employees Don't Need Free Massages
Amazon president, chairman, and CEO Jeff Bezos explains why Amazon doesn't feel the need to keep up with the amenities of other silicon valley startups.
Edited by Devan Joseph. Special thanks to Justin Gmoser and Sam Rega.
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning