BEZOS: Amazon Employees Don't Need Free Massages
Amazon president, chairman, and CEO Jeff Bezos explains why Amazon doesn't feel the need to keep up with the amenities of other silicon valley startups.
Edited by Devan Joseph. Special thanks to Justin Gmoser and Sam Rega.
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh