Bharat Forge Inks Deal With French Aerospace Giant Safran
AdvertisementBharat Forge, India’s high technology component firm has entered into a partnership with French multinational aerospace and security giant to supply high integrity forged and machined components for commercial aircraft applications of
The companies have been working together for the past 18 months on a demonstrator phase for trial production of critical forgings in several materials for aerospace. These materials include titanium, nickel-based and steel alloys. The agreement will also facilitate Safran to explore opportunities and expand its reach in Indian aerospace for civil and military sectors.
“The partnership highlights our unwavering commitment to add tangible value to the vast opportunities offered by the Indian aerospace sector and confirms our resolve to strengthening our partnership for supplying forged components to Safran’s global affiliate network,” said
Commenting on the association, Stephane Lauret, CEO, Safran India Private Limited, “This latest development reflects our two companies’ commitment to expanding our collaboration for the benefit of our customers in India and abroad.”
The deal was sealed with Purchase Order being issued by Safran.
Popular on BI
- Which countries are most affected by severe seismic activity? New earthquake metric provides fresh perspective
- Exicom Tele-Systems to raise ₹429 cr via IPO; sets price band at ₹135-142/share
- Kawasaki Ninja 500 sports bike launched in India at ₹5.24 lakh
- Vodafone Idea board to meet on Feb 27 to consider fundraising proposal
- Stocks rebound: Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty hits fresh high