3 Advertising Trends to Watch in 2022
These are boom times for digital advertising. While the pandemic decimated the economy, the job market, and consumer confidence, it seems to have done little to quash a bonanza in digital ad spending. We forecast the US digital ad market will reach $239.89 billion this year, up 13.6% from 2021.
To help you stay ahead in 2022, we've compiled three trends in the advertising industry to keep your eye on.
- A married couple with a 4-month-old baby were both laid off by Google, while one of them was on parental leave
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- 6 signs that you're in a one-sided relationship and how to find balance
- The Union Budget is round the corner, but is your budget sorted?
- Have you ever observed your mother's time management skills?: Modi on Pariksha Pe Charcha
- Pakistani rupee sees highest one-day fall in 20 years
- Science says Bridgerton’s Regé-Jean Page is the world’s most handsome man. Here are others
- 'It feels like slap in the face': Sacked Google worker whose mother died of cancer