An Introduction to Super Apps in Banking
Consumers' growing time spent with mobile and their overwhelming choice of products and providers are driving demand for rebundling in financial services. Super apps are emerging as the solution to meet this demand and improve the digital customer experience.
In "An Introduction to Super Apps in Banking," we detail the building blocks of a financial super app, explain the difference between super app business models, explore the western super app opportunity, and more.
To download this PDF and access the data and insights within, simply enter your information in the form to the right. We'll also add you to our Financial Services Beyond the Chart newsletter, which covers today's most important trends in banking, fintech, and payments.
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- WhatsApp rolls out ability to create avatars on iOS
- One in four users unaware of crypto cybercrime risks: Cybersecurity firm Kaspersky
- Telegram adds real-time message translation in its new update
- Global smartphone revenue fall by 9% in 2022: Counterpoint Research
- Ex-military ruler Pervez Musharraf dies in Dubai: Pak media