ChatGPT and Generative AI in Content Marketing: Reality, Hype, What's Next, and How to Prepare
AI tools like ChatGPT and DALL-E2 can provide marketers with creative ideas, save them time, and even generate imagery and video for content. But they also present risks such as inaccuracies, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
Although risks are present, generative AI is on par to change content marketing forever. The areas where it has the largest impact are ideation, saving time, and generating content. In a recent 2022 Aira survey of marketers worldwide 58.9% stated that they already used AI tools to optimize existing content. The most effective ways ChatGPT and other generative AI tools have enhanced content is through repurposing it to create related content, personalize it by tracking buyer and customer behavior, creating high-ranking content by generating millions of competitive keywords, and testing content to determine which yields the best results.
Despite the excitement around generative AI, only 13% of marketers in the Aira survey think AI content is already indistinguishable from human content. As a result, it is unlikely that generative AI will be able to fully replace content marketers especially when it comes to creating content that is original, brand-specific, authoritative, and ready to publish.
In order to fully capitalize on use of ChatGPT and AI tools for content creation, we recommend crafting a content strategy, leveraging the right resources, testing for performance, doing your research, and adding in the human element whenever possible. Want to learn more about ChatGPT and Generative AI in Content Marketing? Click here to purchase this report and use code CHATGPT100 for $100 off.
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu