Bloomberg Poaches Economist Editor, Editor-In-Chief Matt Winkler Is Going 'Emeritus'
Reuters/ Jonathan Ernst
Matthew Winkler, formerly editor-in-chief of Bloomberg, is shifting his role. He will be editor in chief emeritus, whatever that is.
He is being replaced by John Micklethwait, editor of the Economist.
Winkler founded Bloomberg News in 1990. Since then, it has grown to be one of the largest news organizations in the world with reporters pretty much everywhere.
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- Google's head of mental health and wellbeing was among the 12,000 workers laid off by the tech giant
- Mercedes-Benz says it has achieved Level 3 automation, which requires less driver input, surpassing the self-driving capabilities of Tesla and other major US automakers
- Big screen effect: Of French beards, marketing case studies & littered tourist spots
- Grit, tears, joy: Novak Djokovic claims his 10th Australian Open crown, moves closer to ending the GOAT debate
- Manu Kumar Jain departs from Xiaomi, nearly a decade after working for the Chinese smartphone maker
- L&T reports ₹2,553 crore Q3 net profit, sees boost from major private capex investments
- Tech Mahindra’s Q3 net profit slips 5.2% on year to ₹1,297 crore