BMW petrol-powered 320i sedan will cost Rs 36.9 lakh in India
AdvertisementBMW, the renowned carmaker from Germany has launched the petrol version of its luxury sedan BMW 320i in India, with its ex-showroom price starting at Rs 36.9 lakh.
While the “Prestige” variant is priced at Rs 36.9 lakh, the upper model “Luxury Line” is priced at Rs 42.7 lakh.
"With the launch of the BMW 320i, the BMW 3 Series sedan is now available across the country in both petrol and diesel variants," said a statement issued by BMW India.
Also read: Meet the two new stunners from BMW’s xDrive stable!
The Chennai-produced BMW 3 Series portfolio comprises of diesel engine (320d) in four variants, and is sold across India.
Also read: Make In India: BMW might start local assembly of Mini Convertible
Talking f specifications, it comes with latest generation BMW TwinPower Turbo petrol engine, featuring agile power delivery and excellent responsiveness even at low engine speeds, can accelerate from 0-100 km/hr in just 7.3 seconds to a top speed of 235 km/hr, has auto start-stop, brake-energy regeneration, and electronic power steering.
Popular on BI
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit
- Inox Wind gets 150-MW wind energy project from NTPCREL
- RBI’s gold holdings jump over 17% to a whopping ₹2,30,734 crore