Bombardier scores shocking victory over Boeing in trade dispute involving Delta jets
Benjamin Zhang/Business Insider
However, Bombardier and Delta have both argued that the 737-700 is a significantly larger aircraft than the CS100 jets ordered by Delta, and thus does not compete in the same market segment.
In October, the US Department of Commerce recommended a 300% tariff on US-bound Bombardier C Series jets.
This story is developing, please check back for updates.
Get the latest Boeing stock price here.
- Air India acquires country’s first Airbus A350-900 via GIFT IFSC
- Bahubali vs Jawaan: Salaar to clash with Dunki as it sets December 22 release
- Jet Airways hits upper circuit after Jalan Kalrock Consortium infuses Rs 100 cr more
- Countdown to Flipkart's 10th Big Billion Days: A tribute to entrepreneurs, featuring Mohammed Imran and Limraz Furniture
- Karnataka bandh: 44 flights cancelled, five activists arrested for trying to stage protest inside Bengaluru airport