Britney Spears reportedly spent nearly $30,000 on her dogs last year - and she's not the only celeb dropping bank
Britney Spears spends a boatload on her pups, and she's not the only one.
Britney Spears' conservatorship's financial documents for 2016 surfaced recently, revealing that the star spent $29,852 on her dogs this past year, according to TMZ.
Spending close to 30 grand on your dogs may seem excessive to the average dog owner. But, when it comes to celebrities, Spears' pet spending isn't the highest on the spectrum.
Celebrities have gone above and beyond for their pets, providing them with their own personal masseuses, and leaving $30 million to them in their wills.
Here are all of the celebrities who love to spend big on their pets:
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Some people are apparently ditching their iPhones for a foldable Razr model. Yes, the kind that was popular 20 years ago.
- Explained: Why Apple's new VR headset is the talk of the town despite being priced 3X more than Meta Quest Pro
- Aditya Birla Group to take on Tata, Reliance now in the branded jewellery space
- Indian homes expected to make half their payments digitally in 3 years
- Vision Pro to iOS 17: Apple’s top six announcements at WWDC 2023
- New Apple iOS: If you have these devices, it might be time to upgrade