Union Budget 2022: Checkout allocation of funds for different sectors
All eyes were on
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, on Tuesday, as she tabled the Union Budget 2022 in the Parliament. The Indian government projects 8-8.5% growth rate for the financial year FY 22-23, according to the Economic Survey 2022.
- What is the total budget for this year FY 22-23?
The total budget for FY 22-23 is ₹39,44,908 crore.
- How much funds are allocated to the Health Ministry?
India’s Finance Minister,
Nirmala Sitharaman, allocated ₹86,200 crore for FY 22-23
- How much funds are allocated to the Civil Aviation Ministry?
Budget 2022has allocated ₹10,667 crore to the Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- What is the budget allocated to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry?
This year the Department of Commerce has been allocated ₹14,421 crore.
- What is the Defense budget for FY 2022-23?
The Ministry of Defense has been allocated ₹5,25,116 crore this year (FY 22-23).
- How much funds are allocated to the Education Ministry in FY 22-23?
The Ministry of Education has been allocated ₹1,04,277 crore.
- How much is the budget allocated to the Ministry of Finance in 2022-23?
The Finance Ministry has been allocated ₹15,38,779 crore.
- What is the budget allocation to the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology?
In FY 22-23, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has been allocated ₹14,300 crore.
- What is the budget for Railways in FY 22-23?
The Finance Minister allocated ₹1,40,367 crore to Railways.
- What is the budget for the Jal Jeevan Mission in 22-23?
The government has allocated the Jal Jeevan Mission ₹86,189 crore for FY 22-23.
- How much funds are allocated to the Labour and Employment Ministry in FY 22-23?
The Union Budget 2022-23 has allocated ₹16,893 crore to the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- How much budget is allocated to micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs)?
The MSME sector has been allocated ₹21,422 crore for this year FY 22-23.
- What is the budget for the Power Ministry?
The Ministry of Power has been allocated ₹16,074 crore for this year FY 22-23.
- How much is the government spending on women and child development?
The Union Budget 2022 has allocated ₹25,172 crore to the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
Popular on BI
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma steps down as Paytm Payments Bank Chairman
- Goa partners with World Bank to tackle sea level rise, coastal erosion and other climate change-related hazards
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Ring with health-tracking features at MWC
- Govt may look at enhanced KYC requirements for certain class of corporates
- Sebi cautions investors against fraudulent trading platforms offering stock mkt access via FPI route