Burger King is putting chicken fries on the menu for good
Starting today, Chicken Fries will be on menus "nationwide for good, once and for all," the company said in a news release.
Chicken Fries were previously only available for a limited time.
The brand introduced Chicken Fries to the menu last year after a decade of social media campaigns to bring them back.
You asked. We answered. #ChickenFriesAreBack pic.twitter.com/dYdwCSEw4P- Burger King (@BurgerKing) August 8, 2014
Chicken Fries were originally launched in 2005. Despite a cult following, they were discontinued in 2012.
The company said it decided to bring back the fries after seeing petitions, tweets, and Facebook pages begging for their return.
Fans of Chicken Fries say they are easier to dip in sauce than traditional nuggets.
Burger King has posted sales gains after simplifying the menu to include classic products.
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- JPMorgan Chase thought it had $1.3 million worth of nickel stored in a warehouse. A closer examination revealed bags of stones.
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires