Business Insider is launching a Facebook Messenger bot
Business Insider is launching a Facebook Messenger bot to deliver top stories via Messenger chat. Our readers will be able to sign-up to receive chat messages alerting them to the most important news, in real-time. The bot, "Business Insider Update," will be available soon.
We are excited about this new offering because we know that messaging apps are exploding in popularity. In fact, according to Business Insider Intelligence, our subscription research service, messaging apps are quickly overtaking social platforms in daily active users.
"This new functionality is an ideal way for us to immediately and directly reach our users where they are," said Julie Hansen, Business Insider's president and COO. "And this is just the beginning - we're excited to explore messaging as a powerful new way of engaging with our readers."
BI's Messenger app is built in partnership with Berlin-based Spectrm, which also built a Messenger service for BILD, Business Insider's sister company within the Axel Springer SE family.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months
- Indian Employees
- Data Science Job
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- OLA electric scooter
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons