Best upcoming electric and hybrid cars in India
- Rising fuel prices have increased the country’s popularity of electric and hybrid cars.
- Tata Motors, Mercedes, and
Hyundaiare among the companies expected to launch their electric and hybrid cars this month.
- This post looks at the upcoming electric and hybrid cars expected to launch in India this month.
Automakers are now regularly launching electric and hybrid cars and not just focusing on petrol and diesel options. Automakers like Tata Motors, Mercedes, Hyundai, and Toyota are among the companies that are expected to launch new electric and hybrid cars in the country this month.
This list looks at some of the cars expected to launch in India
Popular on BI
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- Google's head of mental health and wellbeing was among the 12,000 workers laid off by the tech giant
- Mercedes-Benz says it has achieved Level 3 automation, which requires less driver input, surpassing the self-driving capabilities of Tesla and other major US automakers
- Jobs remain elusive, quality jobs even more so
- Centre forms committee to draft rules, standards for mediation in India
- Poco X50 Pro 5G to launch in India on February 6 – design, specs and everything you need to know
- Adani Group stocks continue to witness volatility: Adani Enterprises FPO subscribed only 6% heading into the final day
- Demand is strong but decisions are slow: Tech Mahindra CEO CP Gurnani