Long-awaited Tesla Cybertruck is ready to go on sale in 2023, confirms Elon Musk
Elon Muskannounced that Tesla’s Cybertruckwill go on sale by 2023.
- Delays in production have allowed rivals to take a lead against Tesla.
- According to Elon Musk, coming years will see a wave of mass products from Tesla.
AdvertisementElon Musk announced that Tesla will begin its sale of Cybertruck in 2023. The announcement took place during the Cyber Rodeo event at Tesla’s Giga Texas factory where Musk showed the production and made several major announcements about the company’s future plans.
Tesla's chief touched upon that how the company’s vehicles manufacturing and delivery in near future will be more eco-friendly. He also added, that this year it's all about scaling up production — a production scale that no company has ever achieved before while the next year will be all about releasing new products. In addition, Tesla’s Optimus humanoid robot production will also start in 2023, following robotaxi and Tesla Semi EV.
Watch Elon Musk announcing the
Tesla Cybertruck will hit the market next year
The Tesla Cybertruck still looks the same but manages to hide its door handles. Cybertruck was first announced back in 2019 and the target release was set for 2021. Tesla has already delayed the vehicle launch to 2022, and now to 2023.
The delay in Cybertruck gave an opportunity to rivals. The GMC Hummer EV is already in the market and Ford is also ready to deliver its battery-powered F-150. Rivian’s electric pickup truck also went on sale in the US market last year.
Tesla invited around 15,000 people to the Cyber Rodeo. To make the announcement more interesting, Tesla parked red, white, and blue cars in a formation that looks like the Texas state flag. But let’s keep the show aside and see how many of these announcements land as promised.
Here’s how to use one WhatsApp account on two phones
Tata Curvv electric SUV concept unveiled — check images and details
Popular on BI
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley