Five best SUVs under ₹10 lakh in India – premium feel in an affordable package
- With the rising demand for cheaper cars, Indian automakers have made sure to offer their best products at a lower cost.
- At Business Insider, we have compiled a list of the top 5 cars under ₹10 lakh in the Indian market.
Vitara Brezzahas cumulatively sold six lakh units since its launch in 2016.
At Business Insider, we have compiled a list of the top 5 cars under ₹10 lakh in the Indian market.
AdvertisementCheck out the top 5 cars under ₹10 lakh in India:
French auto major Renault introduced its all-new compact SUV Kiger in February for the Indian market. The SUV is priced between ₹5.45-9.55 lakh (ex-showroom all-India).
Kiger competes with the likes of Maruti Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Nissan Magnite.
The SUV comes with premium features such as a twin-slat chrome grille, tri-LED headlights, LED daytime running lights (DRLs), 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment compatible with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, among others.
Automobile manufacturer Nissan which initially priced its all-new Magnite starting at ₹4.9 lakh (ex-showroom), has now raised the prices by ₹30,000.
The SUV is powered by an all-new, 1.0-litre turbocharged engine featuring 205 millimetres of ground clearance, Hill Start Assist technology, silver front and rear bumper skid plates, and functional roof rails among other features.
The model also sports 360-degree Around View Monitor technology that enhances safety by helping spot obstacles around the vehicle. The car competes against the likes of Kia’s Sonet, Hyundai’s Venue and others.
Tata Motors launched a new variant of Nexon in September after the car garnered a strong response from buyers. The new variant XM(S) of Nexon is available in petrol and diesel and two transmission options — manual and automated manual transmission (AMT).
The car is priced at a starting price of ₹8.36 lakh (ex-showroom) and retains all the existing features of the Nexon XM, such as the electronic stability program, driver and co-driver airbags, hill hold control, ConnectNext infotainment system, among others.
Mahindra XUV300 was the eighth-most sold SUV in 2020. The company also recently launched a new variant of its XUV300 in petrol automatic transmission.
The SUV comes with a decent set of features such as dual-zone climate control, automatic headlamps and wipers, steering modes, rear parking camera, front parking sensors, and a sunroof. Mahindra's XUV300 (ex-showroom) price starts at ₹7.95 lakh onwards.
Launched in 2016, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has been one of the company's best selling cars. The company earlier this month said it has cumulatively sold six lakh units of
The company last year introduced a new variant of the compact SUV, equipped with the powerful 1.5L four-cylinder petrol engine. The car offers a range of features, such as a 7-inch Smartplay Studio Touchscreen that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Maruti's Vitara Brezza price starts at ₹7.39 lakh and goes all the way up to ₹11.40 lakh.
- Apple iPhone 13’s A15 Bionic won’t be based on 3nm process, confirms TSMC
- The utter chaos and confusion over Remdesivir in India is making the COVID-19 second wave worse
- Atlassian, the maker of Jira and Trello, is looking to hire 300 engineers in India this year
- Night curfew hours extended in UP's Lucknow, Prayagraj, Varanasi, Kanpur City, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Gorakhpur, Shravasti and Moradabad districts
- Around 1,700 people test positive for COVID-19 in Hardiwar Kumbh Mela from April 10-14