Tata Safari 2021 pre-bookings starts at ₹30,000 — here are all the details from price to features and much more
- Tata Motors opened bookings for its flagship SUV, the all-new Safari,for a token amount of ₹30,000.
- The deliveries are set to commence from February 22, and the pre-booking can be either done online or at the nearest Tata Motors' authorized dealership.
Tata SafariSUV is equipped with features like six airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), front fog lamp with cornering function.
AdvertisementTata Motors on Thursday opened bookings for its flagship SUV, the all-new Safari at a token amount of ₹30,000. The deliveries are set to commence from February 22, and the pre-booking can be either done online or at the nearest Tata Motors' authorized dealership.
The Safari is a popular SUV in India. The price for the new variant will be announced on February 22. But the reports indicate that the car may be priced around ₹17 - 22 lakh
The company says the architecture derived from the renowned 'D8' platform from Land Rover. "Starting today, Safari is available for display, test drive and bookings across our network," said Shailesh Chandra, President, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors.
The SUV will be offered in India in six variants — XE, XM, XT, XT+, XZ, and XZ+ — will be offered in both six-seater (captain seats) and seven-seater configuration.
All-new Tata Safari: features
The new Safari comes packed with features across trim levels. The base XE variant offers all-disc brakes, an electronic stability program, and hill hold control and rollover mitigation, making it a well-rounded package for all.
The sought after Multi Drive Modes and touchscreen music system starts from XM variant onwards. Besides, the XT variant offers features such as iRA connectivity, fully automatic climate control and the widest panoramic sunroof in the segment, among others. The infotainment unit is also compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
The top of the line XZ variant offers xenon HID projector headlamps, terrain response modes, six airbags, electronic parking brakes with auto hold, 8.8" touchscreen infotainment with 9 JBL speakers and a subwoofer, powered driver seat and diamond cut 18" alloy wheels along with the panoramic sunroof.
All-new Tata Safari: safety features
The Tata Safari SUV is equipped with features like six airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), front fog lamp with cornering function, all-disc brakes and much more.
Other features include the tyre pressure monitor system (TPMS), reverse parking camera, perimetric alarm system, hill descent control, child seat, rear parking sensors, traction control and hill hold control while electronic stability program (ESP) as standard.
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: Reliance subsidiary to sell all of its upstream assets in Marcellus shale play for $250 million
Kishore Biyani says SEBI ban won't stop Future Group's deal with Reliance
Popular on BI
- A college is removing its vending machines after a student discovered they were using facial-recognition technology
- 11 states pay more in federal taxes than they get back - here's how every state fares
- Steve Jobs once said the best managers are 'individual contributors' who aren't interested in managing people
- Fuel your morning: Wholesome South Indian breakfast ideas for health
- Vodafone Idea shares tumble 14%, mcap erodes ₹10,806.7 cr
- National parties declare income of ₹3,077 cr in 2022-23; BJP has highest share
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of new Rs 100 cancer pill: Docs
- Multiplexes' revenue growth to dip to 15% in FY25 as OTTs crimp profit margins