Honda to hike Amaze prices up to ₹12,000 from April to offset high input costs
"We will increase Amaze prices by up to ₹12,000 with effect from April 1 to factor in the rise in the production cost due to the upcoming stringent emission norms," Honda Cars India Vice President Marketing & Sales Kunal Behl told PTI.
The company would not be altering the prices of its mid-sized sedan City, he added.
The Indian automobile industry is currently working to make its products meet the second phase of
From April 1, vehicles will need to have an onboard self-diagnostic device to monitor real-time driving emission levels.
The device will constantly monitor key parts to meet emission standards such as the catalytic converter and oxygen sensors to closely monitor emissions.
On March 22,
Logitech lays off 300 employees as computer accessories sales drop
Tips to identify and avoid fake ChatGPT extensions on Google Chrome
Popular on BI
- A college is removing its vending machines after a student discovered they were using facial-recognition technology
- 11 states pay more in federal taxes than they get back - here's how every state fares
- Steve Jobs once said the best managers are 'individual contributors' who aren't interested in managing people
- Indian stock indices steady ahead of Q3 GDP data release
- Indian-origin Sridhar Ramaswamy named CEO of data cloud firm Snowflake
- FDI inflows decline 13% to $32 billion in April-December 2023
- Deepveer announce pregnancy, baby to arrive in September
- GPT Healthcare shares debut with over 16% premium