How to buy Ola electric scooter S1 and S1 Pro
Ola S1and S1 Pro electric scooters are now available for purchase.
- Users who had pre-booked the vehicle will be able to place an order.
- Customers are required to pay an advance amount of ₹20,000 to book their vehicle.
How to purchase Ola electric scooter
Ola Electric chief executive Bhavish Aggarwal on Twitter revealed that users who had pre-booked the scooter can purchase their scooters starting from today. “Bring the revolution home! Ola S1 purchase is rolling out now!l We’re opening it in the order of reservation. Look for your invitation email or check the Ola app to know when it’s live for you!”
The users who have pre-booked the Ola S1 and S1 Pro electric scooters will be able to book the vehicle using the Ola app by paying an amount of ₹20,000.
The balance amount has to be paid either in full or by using finance options starting from October 18.
As per an email received by a customer who purchased the S1 Pro today, the company will deliver the scooter between October 25 and November 25.
Ola S1 and S1 Pro price
The Ola S1 has been priced at ₹99,999 and the
Ola S1 and S1 Pro delivery date
The Ola S1 and S1 Pro will be delivered starting from October 2021. The company has said that the deliveries will be prioritised based on the date of purchase on a first come first serve basis.
Ola S1 and S1 Pro finance options
Ola Financial Services has partnered with IDFC First Bank, HDFC, and TATA Capital for financing options. Users will be able to pay in monthly installments (EMIs) starting at ₹2,999 for the Ola S1 and ₹3,199 for the Ola S1 Pro.
Ola electric scooter factory will be run only by women, says CEO Bhavish Aggarwal
SoftBank-backed Ola reportedly picks Citigroup and Kotak Mahindra for its $1 billion IPO
Here’s what makes the new Simple One electric scooter a worthy Ola and Ather alternative
Popular on BI
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts