Maruti Suzuki to recall 9,925 Wagon R, Celerio & Ignis cars to rectify rear brake defect
In a regulatory filing, Maruti Suzuki said it has announced recall of 9,925 units of
"It is suspected that there is a possible defect in rear brake assembly pin (Part), which in a certain case, may break and cause a peculiar noise. There may be a possibility of impact on brake performance in the long run," the company said.
"Considering the safety of customers and out of abundant precaution, the company has decided to recall the suspected vehicles for inspection and replacement of the faulty Part, free of cost," it added.
Necessary repair, if required, will be undertaken post inspection, the car company added.
Upcoming cars launching in India in November 2022
Ola S1 Air vs TVS iQube – price, specs, and features compared
Nissan X-Trail premium SUV to launch in India – features, specs and everything you need to know
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Egypt president to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations