Maruti Suzuki to recall 9,925 Wagon R, Celerio & Ignis cars to rectify rear brake defect
In a regulatory filing, Maruti Suzuki said it has announced recall of 9,925 units of
"It is suspected that there is a possible defect in rear brake assembly pin (Part), which in a certain case, may break and cause a peculiar noise. There may be a possibility of impact on brake performance in the long run," the company said.
"Considering the safety of customers and out of abundant precaution, the company has decided to recall the suspected vehicles for inspection and replacement of the faulty Part, free of cost," it added.
Necessary repair, if required, will be undertaken post inspection, the car company added.
Upcoming cars launching in India in November 2022
Ola S1 Air vs TVS iQube – price, specs, and features compared
Nissan X-Trail premium SUV to launch in India – features, specs and everything you need to know
Popular on BI
- Sensex, Nifty slip for second day; FMCG, IT stocks drag
- Air India puts together 'huge financing deal' for new fleet: CEO
- Marine species including whales and dolphins under significant threat from noise pollution
- ITR filing: Your guide to Form 26AS and why you should check for TDS discrepancies
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Mount Abu