Maruti Suzuki to recall 9,925 Wagon R, Celerio & Ignis cars to rectify rear brake defect
In a regulatory filing, Maruti Suzuki said it has announced recall of 9,925 units of
"It is suspected that there is a possible defect in rear brake assembly pin (Part), which in a certain case, may break and cause a peculiar noise. There may be a possibility of impact on brake performance in the long run," the company said.
"Considering the safety of customers and out of abundant precaution, the company has decided to recall the suspected vehicles for inspection and replacement of the faulty Part, free of cost," it added.
Necessary repair, if required, will be undertaken post inspection, the car company added.
Upcoming cars launching in India in November 2022
Ola S1 Air vs TVS iQube – price, specs, and features compared
Nissan X-Trail premium SUV to launch in India – features, specs and everything you need to know
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip
- Mizoram polls: ZPM dethrones MNF, bags 27 of 40 seats