Maruti Suzuki to hike prices of model range from April
The company continues to witness increased cost pressure driven by overall inflation and regulatory requirements, the automaker said in a regulatory filing.
While the company makes the maximum effort to reduce cost and partially offset the increase, it has become imperative to pass on some of the impacts through a price increase, it added.
The company has planned this price increase in April 2023, which shall vary across models, Maruti
Already several automakers, including Honda Cars,
The Indian automobile industry is working to make its products meet the second phase of BSVI emission norms.
From April 1, vehicles will need to have an onboard self-diagnostic device to monitor the real-time driving emission levels.
The device will constantly monitor key parts to meet emission standards, such as the catalytic converter and oxygen sensors, to closely monitor emissions.
Consumer Commission orders Flipkart, retailer to pay ₹25,000 compensation for sending detergent soap instead of iPhone
Missing chai breaks & more 80% Indian employees back to office by choice says LinkedIn survey
Popular on BI
- RANKED: The world's 20 strongest militaries
- I quit buying from Amazon 4 years ago. I get better deals on products elsewhere but still have to use their services.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- Snapping 6-day gains, Indian stock indices in red; high valuations a concern
- ED issues look out notice against Byju Raveendran: Sources
- Sugar stocks slip after govt raises fair price to ₹340 per quintal
- Social media platform 'X' decides to withhold accounts after Indian govt executive orders
- With 1 lakh footfalls per day, Ayodhya is giving its residents a 'better life'