MG Motor India February sales fall 7% to 4,193 units
The carmaker said that while booking for the Next-Gen Hector is positive, "the supply situation of select variants is impacted."
MG Motor India is also focused on ramping up the production of premium SUV MG Gloster to cater to the SUV demand, the company said.
Nexon, Harrier and Safari Dark editions launched – price, specs and more
Yamaha Fascino 125, Ray ZR and Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India – price, specs, more
Audi Q3 Sportback launched in India – price, specs and features
Popular on BI
- A 53-year-old longevity researcher says his 'biological age' is a decade younger thanks to 4 daily habits — but the science behind them is mixed
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- New CEO of TCS Krithivasan gets a thumbs up from analysts who are betting on his experience & leadership skills
- Sennheiser launches HD 660S2 headphones at ₹54,990 in India
- 'Consistent with dignity, socially acceptable', SC mulls panel to examine less painful method of execution
- Reliance Jio's True 5G now available in over 406 cities
- Brent crude oil prices remain under pressure on tensions that risks in global banking sector may spark a recession worldwide
- Ad-free videos to background play, here’s everything you get with YouTube Premium