These are the most-awaited new cars in 2020 in India
- From the Tata Altroz to the
Audi e-tron, here are some of the most talked about car launchesin 2020 in India.
- After the auto slowdown, 2020 is pegged to be a big year for the Indian auto industry.
Electric Vehicleswill also be a big pull for consumers in 2020.
AdvertisementIf you are one of those who had been saving away to buy a new car until the auto slowdown hit the country and you changed your plans, 2020 could be the year for you.
2020 is going to be a big year for the Indian auto industry. After a dismal 2019 where the auto manufacturers were caught in the massive slowdown, carmakers like
From April 2020, the sale of only BSVI vehicles too means that companies are waiting for customers to pick up newer models of
Here are the new car launches to watch out for in 2020
Tata Motors and JLR have a lot riding on the 71-year old iconic Defender that is set for a comeback in 2020
Tata Nexon EV
Skoda Karoq SUV
Skoda Octavia RS 245
Land Rover Defender
Nissan Leaf EV
Popular on BI
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- Armed Trump supporters protest outside FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago raid: reports
- Modi remembers Nehru and Sarvarkar in his speech today
- Made-in-India gun used for 1st time for ceremonial salute at Red Fort on Independence Day
- How India can create opportunities for its new-age farmers
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight