Ola Futurefactory producing almost 1,000 units of S1, S1 Pro e-scooters a day: CEO
In a tweet, Aggarwal shared a picture of the scooters with the caption: "Production just for today so far!"
"Futurefactory now producing almost 1000 scooters a day. Opening up purchase window for remaining customers soon," he wrote in the tweet.
In December end,
The company also organised special events for the first 100 customers in Bengaluru and Chennai for the deliveries of
Recently, some customers reported problems related to mechanical issues, build quality, as well as the range offered on a full charge. The company later said that all problems with the scooters were fixed.
Popular on BI
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- All 81 movies based on Marvel comics, ranked according to critics
- EY and Deloitte are scrutinizing staff workloads and quietly letting some workers go, report says
- EPFO adds a net 15.62 lakh members in Dec; 8.41 lakh new subscribers join workforce
- Zee Entertainment reaches out to Sony to revive terminated merger
- India's AI market to touch $17-billion by 2027: Nasscom-BCG report
- Worried about 'forever chemicals' in your water? Try electron-beaming it!
- Wetlands in the icy Arctic have begun releasing 9% more planet-warming methane in the past two decades: study