Tata Motors launches premium hatchback Altroz's i-Turbo variant, starts at ₹8.25 lakh
The variant's petrol version starts at ₹8.25 lakh while the diesel version costs ₹9.45 lakh.
As per the company, 'iRA' comes with 27 connected car features along with natural voice tech, through which the car understands commands not only in 'English or Hindi, but also in Hinglish'.
Besides, it is
The new variant is powered by a 1.2L turbocharged
Additionally, the Company has added a new top of the line 'XZ+' variant in a petrol and diesel fuel option to the Altroz family.
Tata Altroz was the first product on the 'ALFA' architecture.
It was launch in January 2020. Over 50,000 Altroz units have been sold within its first year of the vehicle's launch.
"We are delighted to share that with its introduction, in FY21, our market share in the hatchback category has increased by 5.4% compared to last fiscal and we have captured 17% market share in the premium hatch segment," said Shailesh Chandra - President, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors.
Recession in India will end latest by March, says a top economist
Amazfit GTS 2 review – feature-rich, but there’s still room for improvement
WhatsApp to soon introduce voice and video calls for Web, multi-device support, JioMart integration and more
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- A second giant 'hole' has appeared on the sun, and it could send 1.8 million mph solar winds towards Earth
- We used ChatGPT to plan international trips - here’s a tour of the results!
- Tamil Nadu says 'nahi to dahi' over Hindi name on curd packets
- RIL calls for shareholder, creditor meeting to approve demerger of financial services arm
- CSK unveils new jerseys and star signings to bounce back in IPL 2023
- Anushka Sharma gets no relief from Bombay HC on pleas against sales tax demand
- SpiceJet CMD Ajay Singh takes over as the president of industry body Assocham