The designer for Bentley, Aston Martin and Jaguar will now work on Ola Electric's new models
- Burgess is the man behind designs of the iconic Bentley Arnage, Aston Martin’s DB9 in the mid 2000s and more recently, the Jaguar XF, F-Type, F-Pace SUV, XE among others.
OlaElectric, which is set to begin production of its first batch of electric two-wheelers, aims to produce bikes, cars and more.
- In its EV mission, Ola had also recently announced its plan to set up charging stations across India.
Burgess is the man behind the designs of Bentley Arnage, Aston Martin’s DB9 in the mid 2000s and more recently, the Jaguar XF, F-Type, F-Pace SUV, XE among others.
In his most recent role in the automotive industry, Burgess was the head designer of the Jaguar F-type sports cars.
Advertisement“Wayne [Burgess] is a fantastic addition to our leadership team and will bring global appeal and a design aesthetic to our industry changing
Ola Electric, which is set to begin production of its first batch of electric two-wheelers, aims to produce bikes, cars and more. The company plans to be the world’s largest two-wheeler manufacturing unit with a production capacity of 10 million vehicles by next year. This year, the company said it is starting production of two million vehicles from its plant set up in Tamil Nadu.
In its EV mission, Ola had also recently announced its plan to set up charging stations across India. The company aims to have a network of over 400 cities with more than 100,000 charging points over the next few years.
Ola Electric, is a subsidiary of the ride-hailing giant Ola group, and is a ‘unicorn’ in its own right.
Maruti wants to up its SUV game after Brezza’s success — that means taking on M&M, Hyundai and Kia head on
Popular on BI
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again
- The India Chapter of the International Advertising Association elects Megha Tata as its President for a second term
- The beer ‘cartel’ of Kingfisher, Budweiser and Carlsberg have to cough up ₹870 crore in fines