The designer for Bentley, Aston Martin and Jaguar will now work on Ola Electric's new models
- Burgess is the man behind designs of the iconic Bentley Arnage, Aston Martin’s DB9 in the mid 2000s and more recently, the Jaguar XF, F-Type, F-Pace SUV, XE among others.
Ola Electric, which is set to begin production of its first batch of electric two-wheelers, aims to produce bikes, cars and more.
- In its EV mission, Ola had also recently announced its plan to set up charging stations across India.
AdvertisementCab-aggregator Ola’s ambitious electric vehicle (EV) arm has brought on board
Burgess is the man behind the designs of Bentley Arnage, Aston Martin’s DB9 in the mid 2000s and more recently, the Jaguar XF, F-Type, F-Pace SUV, XE among others.
In his most recent role in the automotive industry, Burgess was the head designer of the Jaguar F-type sports cars.
“Wayne [Burgess] is a fantastic addition to our leadership team and will bring global appeal and a design aesthetic to our industry changing
In its EV mission, Ola had also recently announced its plan to set up charging stations across India. The company aims to have a network of over 400 cities with more than 100,000 charging points over the next few years.
Ola Electric, is a subsidiary of the ride-hailing giant Ola group, and is a ‘unicorn’ in its own right.
Maruti wants to up its SUV game after Brezza’s success — that means taking on M&M, Hyundai and Kia head on
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Amazon Convertible Fest sale – Best deals on convertible ACs and refrigerators
- Govt intervention critical to remove green financing barriers, IPCC report stresses as we move towards 3.5°C warming
- BYJU's set to raise $250 million, at a lower valuation
- Piramal Realty inks deal with Jio-bp to install EV charging stations at its properties
- Sensex halts 2-day gaining streak, falls 290 pts to close below 58K