Toyota Fortuner 2021 launched at a starting price of ₹29.98 lakh — here’s all you need to know from looks to specification and features
- The model unveiled in June 2020, will come with multiple design and styling updates along with some swanky new features.
- The Fortuner facelift has been awarded a 5-Star safety rating in the recent ASEAN NCAP test.
- The company has introduced the car in three trims and overall ten variants.
AdvertisementToyota Kirloskar Motor today launched its 2021 Fortuner facelift at a starting price of ₹29.98 lakh. The model which was first unveiled in June 2020, will offer multiple design and styling updates along with some swanky new features.
The company has introduced the car in three trims and overall ten variants. It is also offering the Fortuner Legender, which was previously spotted in Asian markets, at a higher price.
The Fortuner facelift has been awarded a 5-Star safety rating in a recent ASEAN NCAP test.
Watch the full launch video of Toyota Fortuner 2021 here:
Toyota Fortuner 2021 looks
Unlike the old model, the new Toyota Fortuner 2021 will feature a new fascia with sleek redesigned headlamps, skid plate, revised grille, new bumper, new alloy wheel design, and much more.
The Fortuner Legender also gets split quad-LED headlamps with a waterfall LED Line guide.
Toyota Fortuner 2021 specifications
The new car will retain the successor’s BS6 engine options, i.e. 2.7-litre petrol and a 2.8-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine will be capable of delivering up to 164 bhp with 245 Nm, while the diesel engine will be capable of 174.5 bhp with 420 Nm.
Toyota Fortuner 2021 features
The new Fortuner 2021 also comes packed with various new features like geofencing, vehicle tracking, in-built JBL audio with eleven speakers, Apple Carplay and Android Auto and more.
AdvertisementThe car also boasts of a hands-free tailgate which is first of its kind for the brand. The legendary variant gets unique features such as ambient lighting, combi-meter backgrounder, smart key case, wireless charging facility and much more.
Toyota Fortuner 2021 Price
|2021 Toyota Fortuner Variants||Ex-showroom price|
|2.7 Petrol 4×2 MT||29.98 Lakh|
|2.7 Petrol 4×2 AT||31.57 Lakh|
|2.8 Diesel 4×2 MT||32.48 Lakh|
|2.8 Diesel 4×2 AT||34.84 Lakh|
|2.8 Diesel 4×4 MT||35.14 Lakh|
|2.8 Diesel 4×4 AT||37.43 Lakh|
|2.8 Diesel 4×2 AT Legender||37.58 Lakh|
SEE ALSO: boAt raises over $100 million from Warburg Pincus — analysts expect the headphone brand to double its revenue to ₹10 billion this financial year
Analysts explain why Burger King and Mrs Bector’s shares fell with a thud — and what to do now
Popular on BI
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Companies say Elon Musk's plan to charge $1,000 for month for Twitter checkmarks is 'outlandish' and makes them 'meaningless'
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- Apple releases updates for iPhone, Watch, and Mac: Here’s what’s new in macOS Ventura 13.3, iOS 16.4, and watchOS 9.4
- Revolutionising the workplace: How RPA is transforming business processes
- China now bails out countries after pushing them into 'debt-trap'
- IPL 2023 – schedule, how to watch IPL for free, venues, new rules and more
- Fired H1B visa holders have 'multiple options', wrong to assume they have to leave in 60 days: USCIS director