Toyota Fortuner 2021 launched at a starting price of ₹29.98 lakh — here’s all you need to know from looks to specification and features
- The model unveiled in June 2020, will come with multiple design and styling updates along with some swanky new features.
- The Fortuner facelift has been awarded a 5-Star safety rating in the recent ASEAN NCAP test.
- The company has introduced the car in three trims and overall ten variants.
The company has introduced the car in three trims and overall ten variants. It is also offering the Fortuner Legender, which was previously spotted in Asian markets, at a higher price.
The Fortuner facelift has been awarded a 5-Star safety rating in a recent ASEAN NCAP test.
AdvertisementWatch the full launch video of Toyota Fortuner 2021 here:
Toyota Fortuner 2021 looks
Unlike the old model, the new Toyota Fortuner 2021 will feature a new fascia with sleek redesigned headlamps, skid plate, revised grille, new bumper, new alloy wheel design, and much more.
The Fortuner Legender also gets split quad-LED headlamps with a waterfall LED Line guide.
Toyota Fortuner 2021 specifications
The new car will retain the successor’s BS6 engine options, i.e. 2.7-litre petrol and a 2.8-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine will be capable of delivering up to 164 bhp with 245 Nm, while the diesel engine will be capable of 174.5 bhp with 420 Nm.
Toyota Fortuner 2021 features
AdvertisementThe new Fortuner 2021 also comes packed with various new features like geofencing, vehicle tracking, in-built JBL audio with eleven speakers, Apple Carplay and Android Auto and more.
The car also boasts of a hands-free tailgate which is first of its kind for the brand. The legendary variant gets unique features such as ambient lighting, combi-meter backgrounder, smart key case, wireless charging facility and much more.
Toyota Fortuner 2021 Price
|2021 Toyota Fortuner Variants||Ex-showroom price|
|2.7 Petrol 4×2 MT||29.98 Lakh|
|2.7 Petrol 4×2 AT||31.57 Lakh|
|2.8 Diesel 4×2 MT||32.48 Lakh|
|2.8 Diesel 4×2 AT||34.84 Lakh|
|2.8 Diesel 4×4 MT||35.14 Lakh|
|2.8 Diesel 4×4 AT||37.43 Lakh|
|2.8 Diesel 4×2 AT Legender||37.58 Lakh|
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: boAt raises over $100 million from Warburg Pincus — analysts expect the headphone brand to double its revenue to ₹10 billion this financial year
Analysts explain why Burger King and Mrs Bector’s shares fell with a thud — and what to do now
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- Best gaming mouse for battle royale games in India
- Best tablets for professional use in India
- Ethereum may offer the best returns, but investors have been pulling away over the last two weeks
- Google starts starts testing new safety section for apps, feature to go live in February 2022
- Horlicks and Boost maker HUL sees slowdown in food segment in the last three months