TVS Motor sales slip 3.58% to 2,42,012 units in Dec
Domestic two-wheeler sales grew 10% to 1,61,369 units last month compared to 1,46,763 units in December 2021.
Last month's total exports slipped to 79,402 units compared to 1,03,420 units in December 2021.
The company said three-wheeler sales were also lower last month at 14,346 units against 15,541 units in the year-ago period.
Data breach reported by Toyota Kirloskar Motor
India's manufacturing PMI hits 13-month high in Dec on rise in new orders, strong demand
Popular on BI
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- Meet the newest employee at Elon Musk's SpaceX. He's 14.
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Srinagar
- List of famous things to buy in Munnar
- Ads that sailed into the eye of a controversy
- India tops world ranking in digital payments, records 89.5 million transactions in 2022: MyGovIndia
- Will regulate AI and ensure it doesn't harm digital citizens: Rajeev Chandrasekhar