Accenture announces one-time bonus for all employees as the tech giant sees robust revenue growth
Accenturehas announced a one-time bonus, which will be equal to one week’s base salary for all employees below the level of managing director.
- Accenture’s announcement came along with its second quarter results where its revenue stood at $12.1 billion.
- Earlier this month, consulting firm PwC had also announced a similar one-time bonus for all its employees in India.
Accenture’s announcement came along with its second quarter results where its revenue stood at $12.1 billion, an increase of 8% in US dollars. The company’s new bookings were at $16 billion, a 13 percent increase from the same period, last year. Accenture now expects its full year revenue to grow between 6.5 percent and 8.5 percent in local currency, a jump from the company’s previous guidance of 4 percent to 6 percent.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU“This bonus recognises the exceptional contributions and dedication of all Accenture people to its clients during this challenging year,” said the company in a statement today.
“With our outstanding second-quarter financial results, we have returned to overall pre-pandemic growth ahead of expectations while continuing to take market share faster than before the pandemic. We have seen another quarter of strong, broad-based demand for our services across geographic markets and industries, and delivered record new bookings as well as excellent profitability and free cash flow,” said Julie Sweet, Accenture’s chief executive officer, in a statement.
Earlier this month, consulting firm PwC had also announced a similar one-time bonus for all its employees in India. PwC’s bonus would be equal to two weeks pay.
The rewards for employees come in as with the move to digital during the COVID-19 pandemic, tech giants across the world have benefited with the increased revenue.
Kishore Biyani vs Amazon – Delhi High Court brings up ‘civil prison’ for violation by Future Group, asks for recall of approvals granted to Future Retail-Reliance deal
A Dalit mother lost her ration card and then her child to starvation — her fight for justice has now become a national cause at the Supreme Court
- Amazon Freedom Sale 2021: Best deals and offers on headphones
- Amazon Freedom Sale 2021: Best deals and offers on speakers
- Amazon Great Freedom Festival: Top offers and deals on smartphones
- Amazon Freedom Sale 2021: Best deals and offers on laptops
- Amazon Great Freedom Festival sale: Top offers and deals on electronics